I have a lot of different sources for inspiration in this project. Not all of the ideas will ever get implemented, but just for the fun of it, I will post them here anyway.
If you should want to do something like this yourself, the list of links should provide enough information to get you started.
- http://metku.net/index.html?path=mods/cryo/index_eng - Mouse mod with a cryogenic lego man
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9346 - MegaShield Kit for arduino
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9530 - OpenLog - serial SD-card interface
- https://github.com/nseidle/OpenLog/wiki/Datasheet - Documentation for OpenLog
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9395 - Serial enabled LCD
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9117 - Rotary encoder
- http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9032 - Thumb joystick (pitch bender)
- http://store.diydrones.com/product_p/br-0004-03.htm - Differential air pressure sensor
- http://www.webdanes.dk/shop/10-stk-sunbeam-480p.html - Screws for the metal cover
- http://arduiniana.org/libraries/NewSoftSerial/ - Serial library for arduino